A genuine Instruction Book for the BSA 2.49 hp OHV de Luxe and 3.48 hp OHV models made in 1935.
The contents include:
- Filling Up
- Running In
- Running Adjustments
- Foot Gear Change
- To Adjust Hand Gear Change
- Oil Recommendations - Lubrication Chart
- Sparking Plug
- General Maintenance and Running Hints
- Trouble and How to Locate It
- Tuning for Speed
- Proprieary Instruments, Fittings and Accessories
- Lucas Service Depots
- BSA Adverts
- List of BSA Stockists
Measurements: 4 x 6.5 inches (100 x 165 mm)
Type of Cover: Paperback
No of Pages: 48 pages of illustrations, diagrams, data and text.
Condition: Very good. The book has been folded down the centre at some time so the cover and first pages have a central crease.