A pair of adjustable alloy footests with knurled footpegs. The angle between the brake lever and operating arm is adjustable. There is a separately fitted brake stop. The foot pegs is fixed on the left hand side and pivots on the right hand side although this can be changed over if you wish. The gear lever fits the Norton AMC gearbox or the Triumph gearbox shaft, you pick the appropriate one when ordering. They are machined from alloy. The connecting rod is stainless steel. The length is adjustable by turning the threaded tube. These are beautifully made to enhance your cafe racer.
- Standard rearsets mount on 3/8 UNF thread
- Distance form mounting face to furthest point of footrest 5" (toe piece protrudes 2 3/4")
- Distance from centre of footrest to center of toepiece 5 1/2 "
- Diameter of footrest 1" Diameter of toe piece 11/16"
- The operating arm to which the linkage is fitted measures 2.5 inches.