This is a reupholstered, old cafe racer seat base. The seat base is painted in a brown/bronze finish with white lining. The paint work has not be re-done as it has that fashionable worn look. If you like the seat but not the look of the paintwork you can always repaint the back section to suit your requirements.
The upholstery is tan brown seat with darker brown surround and band over the hump with bronze piping.
This seat is quite long and wide and was probably originally fitted to a Japanese multi cylinder bike in the 1970s - Honda maybe.
There is an old hinge still attached to the seat which could be used if required.
- Length: 28 inches (71 cms)
- Width at front where the seat meets the tank: 9.5 inches (24 cms)
- Width at the centre just in front of the hump: 12 inches (30 cms)
- Length of Seat Section: 14.5 inches (37 mm)
- Length of Humped Section: 13.5 inches (35 cms)